We are looking for an experienced and professional Executive
Assistant (m/w/d) to support 2 C-level members of the company's Leadership Team. In this role, you will work
closely with the management and teams throughout the organization. This is an excellent opportunity to step up, take on
responsiblity, grow and
make a difference in a leading digital company.
- Provide high-class administrative support to 2 experienced
Executives with extensive calendar and email management staying on top of all ongoing processes
- Coordinating all logistical aspects of the C-level office,
you will plan, organize, re-organize, forsee and pro-actively drive meetings, workshops and calls, make global travel arrangements (including expenses) and provide your Executives with all
necessary documents, presentations, agendas etc.
- As a valued team member you will also attend critical
meetings taking on a coordinator role and creating to-do-lists, meeting minutes and action plans. You will be responsible to ensure the timely follow-up and act as a link between your managers and
the adjacent teams.
- Become the ears and eyes of your Executives in a loyal,
informative and reliable way
- Be a "go-to-person" gaining trust and supporting your
managers to become successful back office support
- Network with your peers and develop into a reliable,
competent and trustworthy business partner
- You have worked for a least 5 years as an assistant on the
management level, preferably in a dynamic, service-oriented and international environment
- Your colleagues describe you as an extremely well-organized
assistant and souvereign collegue, handling challenges with a smile and being comfortable working on multiple projects without loosing your attention to detail
- You enjoy working in a team, develop personal relationships
with your colleagues on all levels getting things done with the support of others
- You are a self-confident assistant who can liase with
- Proficiency in all relevant MS Office programs and new IT
- Business fluency in English and German is
The company values their employees as equal team members.
Working in an open space with open doors and free of stereotyped thinking. The working environment is agile, hierarchies are flat and the common goal is to become a market leader in a European
digital marketplace. The position will be newly created due to the two new Executives joining the management team.
- A modern working environment in Grünwald, in the South of
- A competitive salary level at around €70.000 (plus fixed
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility up to 2 days
per week in coordination with the managers
- 30 days of annual vacation
- A great team spirit, a strong Assistants' team with 4 further
Executive Assistants and managers who appreciate the extra mile your are going and value your work
- The opportunity for continuous development including skills
training, language courses, etc.
- Drinks and food, fruit, canteen, company bikes for rent and many more services
We are very much looking forward to your application with your CV and a short motivational letter
including your earliest availability and salary expectation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will support you during the whole application process, prep you for the interview and provide you
with detailed information because
Your success is our priority!