Reporting directly to a HNWI, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal
and external business partners on all matters pertaining to the office. The Executive Assistant organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special
projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission- and results driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to
exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among
multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide
variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The ideal individual is very flexible and willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes
confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the manager's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the manager's time and
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the manager.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the manager, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action,
referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the manager's office and internal/external business partners; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with all
- Works closely and effectively with the manager to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the
issues taking place in the environment and keeping him updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the
manager's ability to effectively pursue his business.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and followsthrough on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong work tenure: a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Right work attitude and mindset demonstrated by a strong level of committment, competence and flexibility
If you can identify with this role we are very much looking forward to your application via Email including a detailed CV with picture, your salary expectations and earliest availability to
We will work very closely with you and treat your application with the highest level of conficentiality because
Your success is our first priority!